Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dave's Places in Radiology Deactivated

To all my loyal visitors to Dave's Places in Radiology,

After nearly 18 years of being online with my website, Dave’s Places in Radiology, it with deepest regrets that I have closed the site due to low volume, and competition with search engines, social and new radiology sites. The domain name license for the site will expire next year March 2015, you can contact AT&T Yahoo webhosting, if you would like to buy the domain name.

I would like to thank the hundreds of friends from around the world that I’ve met over the years, your support has been tremendous, and to the hundred of thousands of radiographers, student radiology students, and radiologists that used the site for research and resources on the field of radiology.
I have listed the most important sites here on the radiology portal, that were on my old site, I hope you’ll find them useful, and if you have any comments please let me know.

You can follow this blog, or visit my wordpress blog Radiology Portal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dave you surely have the great information on your website of sonographers.
really great. i like your theme too. can you please visit my site also if you have spare time and give me a review of my website please?
please have a look here – ultrasound technologist